The HORIBA Group of worldwide companies provides an extensive array of instruments and systems for applications ranging from automotive R&D, process and environmental monitoring, in-vitro medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing and metrology, to a broad range of scientific R&D and QC measurements. Proven quality and trustworthy performance have established widespread confidence in the HORIBA Brand.
Inspired by our unique motto, "JOY and FUN," we focus on social responsibilities by building state-of-the-art products for scientific advancement; especially for protecting health, safety, and the environment. "HORIBARIANs," the HORIBA employees all over the world, look forward to working with additional creative and entrepreneurial self-starters.
HORIBA Automotive is a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, driveline test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems. More than just the world's leading supplier of emissions testing systems, HORIBA ATS is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability.
Our North American Automotive group is searching for an experienced Software Engineer to lead the creation and write cutting edge automotive testing programs. If you are ready to make an immediate contribution to the emerging automotive industry, please keep reading and visit our corporate website www.horiba.com to learn more.
- Assists in preparing functional specifications and time & feasibility estimates in response to project/quote requests; analyzes software for sales quotations.
- Designs and configures software products to customer specifications.
- Develops firmware/software in C/ C++ for new products and maintains code for legacy products.
- Assists in preparation of operator manual or other documentation supplied in conjunction with a software project.
- Translates requirements of technical documents into the product configuration in order to properly operate instrumentation during test.
- 2-4 years developing embedded firmware in C/ C++.
- Full software development life cycle experience
- Real-Time systems
- Application of Control Algorithms
- Ability to work on a variety of complex assignments, typically handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Serves as technical mentor to less experienced staff
HORIBA Instruments offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401(k) plan with match; employee group dental, vision, life, and disability (short and long-term) paid for by the company; medical insurance, family dental and vision insurance, and supplemental life insurance available with reasonable employee contributions; employee assistance program; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; flexible spending accounts; and educational reimbursement and commuter benefit programs.
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please email Jo Brodbeck or call (248) 925-1012 for assistance. HORIBA will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able to participate in the hiring process. HORIBA is committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.
This job has expired.