Software Engineer If you are a Software/Firmware Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are expanding the set of instruments supported by our software platform to include future instruments, 3rd party instruments, and accessory devices. Our ideal candidate will have the skill set necessary to interface with firmware engineers, read communication protocol documentation, develop desktop software drivers for these devices, and work with platform software engineers to integrate these drivers into the overall system architecture
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive salary and benefits!
2. Cutting-edge technology!
3. Fast-growing, global provider!
What You Will Be Doing - This position requires in-depth knowledge of, and experience with, writing desktop software drivers or adapters to control scientific instruments or medical devices via USB Serial protocols. Bluetooth and TCP/IP experience is a significant plus.
- Maintain instrument state and develop lower-level workflows within an instrument driver, and interface with remote software platform engineers to integrate these drivers into higher-level workflow adapters for the platform. The ability to rapidly develop an understanding of Artels current product line is a must.
- Document product designs through communication specifications, flowcharts, oral presentations, written product descriptions, design descriptions, troubleshooting guides, etc.
What You Need for this Position - B.S. in Electrical/Electronic/Software/Computer Engineering (or equivalent technology degree).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing modules which communicate with scientific instruments, lab equipment, or medical devices.
- Superior information technology skills (desktop applications, Microsoft Office, analytics).
- Experience working directly with firmware engineers and platform software engineers
- Expertise in developing instrument control software in .NET, including:
- Significant experience working with serial communication in C#
- Superior software programming and architecture skills
- Experience with revision control using Git, issue and task management tools (preferably Atlassian JIRA), and Engineering Change Notice/Order processes.
- Familiarity with life science lab equipment, liquid handling systems, regulated lab environments, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems is strongly preferred
What's In It for You - Competitive salary and benefits including:
- Health, dental, and vision
- Many more!
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Keely OBrien
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.