Software Architect Do you have a solid background working with Java or Groovy on Grails with modern frameworks? Are you familiar with highly scaled architecture and taking a hands on role with both development and management? Do you want the opportunity to get hands on with Java/Groovy on Grails AND WORK REMOTE?
We are an industry-leading full-service POS platform dedicated to providing seamless on-demand services in POS transactions. We work with major restaurant chains, family entertainment centers, malls, amusement parks and more to simplify their POS processes. Our suite of products combines modern, cloud-based architecture with Android terminals to offer a flexible, scalable, secure & low cost solution to our customers.
We are seeking a Software Architect with expertise in cloud architecture to work in a full remote capacity!
What You Will Be Doing - Build and guide the direction of our back end architecture for our proprietary SaaS platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to determine necessary solutions to move projects forward
- Work with existing frameworks to modernize and scale our services to meet growing platform demands
- Create innovative new features from scratch and collaborate with product and company stakeholders
What You Need for this Position The Software Architect must have 5+ years of modern development experience and be familiar with:
- Solid grasp of Java development and experience with modern frameworks/libraries (Groovy on Grails, Spring/SpringBoot, HIbernate, etc.)
- Experience building AWS Cloud architecture and micro services
- Modern relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) are required
- Must have experience with Tomcat
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
Nice to Have:
- POS/Point-of-Sale software experience
- Experience in the Hospitality environment
- Familiar with non-relational database models
- Master's Degree
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Software Architect with experience looking to WORK FULL REMOTE, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel OKeefe
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.