Supervisor, Security Operations Center
The Security Operations Center A SOC Supervisor provides oversight and direction during an assigned shift of all SOC operations. Reporting when required to the SOC Management Team.
Interface offers a dynamic, performance-oriented work culture with a strong emphasis on collaboration. Our team is driven by a shared passion for sustained excellence and where every member plays a critical role in achieving success.
Interface offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more.
Job Requirements EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Execute operational goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work standards for day-to-day activities.
- The first line of escalation to aid and guidance for Internal and External Clients.
- Fostering an environment of continuous training to aid staff and team performance.
- Motivate staff by setting a positive example of work ethic and attitude to ensure we are providing an excellent customer service experience.
- Work directly with employees to regularly communicate personal metrics. Celebrate success and uplift and guide/those that are struggling.
- Oversee welfare checks to ensure critical services/equipment are working properly and report deficiencies to the I.T. Department and management.
- Working closely with the SOC Managers and Training Manager
- Oversee and guide with Lead and Operator actively training.
- Evaluate trainer effectiveness and identify areas of improvement.
- Escalate any training concerns to the Training Manager and SOC Manager.
- Schedule regular meetings with trainee/trainer to provide guidance and/or direction.
- Keep up-to-date records of trainee progress through the assigned system of record.
- Complete 90-day reviews for trainees.
- Runs day to day management of the shift including but not limited to:
- Time Management/ Attendance Tracking
- Provide End of Shift Summary Report
- Assist with Incident Report Creation & Handle Client Distribution
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Conduct Shift Meetings/Debriefs
- Floor Supervision/Management
- Coaching/Corrective Actions
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Prior Supervisory experience, Call Center, or Security experience
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in Monitoring Automation Software and familiar with Windows Office Suite
- Must possess excellent coaching and customer relations skills
- Must be dependable, analytical, accurate, and detail orientated
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire and ability to be a strong leader
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency as needed
Founded in 1995, Interface helps consumer-facing, multi-location enterprises accelerate digital transformation by delivering next-generation business security, networking, and business intelligence services. By employing the brightest minds in the industry, Interface delivers innovative solutions built using cutting-edge technologies with a focus on superior customer experience. Many of the nation's leading consumer brands across retail, restaurants, financial services, and hospitality industries rely on Interface to thrive and grow.
Interface is committed to building a better future by delivering relentless support to our customers, caring for our employees, and giving back to our communities. If you are on a quest to find a meaningful career, Interface is the place where you can make an impact and see how teamwork and our culture of excellence can create great outcomes. Apply today, see what's possible. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Interface Security Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color religion, age sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.