Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you've got big plans - so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people's lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Site Director is responsible for the planning, directing and controlling of the manufacturing and warehousing operations to achieve Company short and long-term operating and financial objectives. This individual holds responsibility for the Lenexa, KS and Sinking Spring, PA sites, including development and implementation of programs to minimize manufacturing costs through effective and safe utilization of equipment, facilities and materials. In addition, this individual assures production/supply chain schedules are met to fulfill forecasted market demand and assures that product is manufactured in accordance with all quality, cGMP and applicable regulatory requirements. This individual is also responsible for ensuring the facilities are a safe environment and meet all health and environmental regulations.
- Management of multi-product, multi-site, 24/7 operations, providing leadership and management for approximately 200 Operations staff and employees;
- Promote a culture of safety, quality and compliance, and achieve continuous improvement through Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Develop & monitor financial plans (expenses, capital, absorption) with proactive management of variances to ensure business profitability.
- Interact on a daily basis with internal and external stakeholders as required;
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Lead teams to identify and mitigate risks in Operations that could adversely impact product quality and/or manufacturing schedules which could have an adverse effect in meeting customer deliveries;
- Ensure the structure and staffing of Operations departments are adequate to meet site objectives;
- Establish and maintain training requirements for manufacturing staff;
- Attract and retain skilled talent;
- Ensure equipment and facilities are in a state of upkeep and qualification to perform routine GMP manufacturing and product shipments;
- Develop operating and capital budgets to meet site and business goals and objectives;
- Create and track metrics demonstrating a successful manufacturing operation;
- Participate and represent site and overall business in customer and regulatory audits;
- Prepare and present site performance data and information as required;
- Host current and potential customers, occasionally presenting operational related information;
- Develop and drive facility enhancements/expansions to meet business needs and overall strategic objectives;
- 10+ years of experience in Operations, being 5+ years in a leadership role for production operations (manufacturing, quality, engineering) within a cGMP environment;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or relevant/equivalent work experience. Master's in Business Administration or equivalent business experience preferred;
What we offer:
- Strong continuous improvement mindset: Six Sigma certification preferred;
- Track record in progressive leadership roles leading multifunctional teams to drive high engagement and a high impact culture;
- You demonstrated change management; ability to define, establish, and complete a strategic and cultural vision by inspiring change across multifunctional teams and the broader organization;
- You have strong knowledge in ISO 9001 and GMP requirements, experience working with FDA or similar regulatory agencies is preferred;
- You demonstrated ability to lead attainment of bold objectives for EHS, Quality, Service and Cost;
- You have strong communication and leadership skills;
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills, aim to succeed, motivator of people;
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
This job has expired.