Plant Name: Chicago Fiber - 301003
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment. Verifies inbound shipments.
Job RequirementsJob Requirements:
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines
- Receive, ship, store, and transfer material for use in manufacturing
- Perform the related transactions for the stocking of material
- Break down, clean, organize, and prep for manufacturing in accordance to procedure and production requirements
- Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts. Transport materials to and from production areas
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks. Assist Operators with various material handling duties.
- Repackaging of materials, change and clean equipment. Empty drums, rinse drums.
- Assist Operators with various material handling duties.
- Coordinate, communicate and signal replenishment of material from the various stock locations to production.
- Receive, inspect, store, and properly control the integrity of perishable materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Entry level to 1 year of inventory, warehouse, and receiving experience.
- Materials handling experience
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Communication skills necessary to coordinate activities among various parties, including internal and external customers and vendors
New Hire Bonus: $500.00 after 30days, $500 after 90days and $1,000.00 after 6 monthsEEO Statement
- Ability to be on feet up to 12 hours per shift
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.