With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
* Package materials in boxes of varying sizes and ensure closure by tape or strapping. Insert items into containers - using spacers, fillers and protective padding. Affix shipping labels on packed cartons or markings identifying shipping information on all cartons.
* Input all shipment information into ERP computer system
* Prepare pallets for storage or shipment using stretch wrapping process. Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
* Assemble wooden, cardboard containers, or select preassembled containers 15% Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
* Operate pallet stacker, pallet jack, hand-truck or cart to move shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area
* Perform other duties that may be assigned by management to meet business needs
* Cross train in other areas of the department.
* Complete HazMat training
This role will verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
* High School Diploma
* 3 years' experience in picking and packing, shipping/receiving
* Forklift/Pallet Jack Certification Required
Useful skills and abilities:
* Excellent computer skills, including Office365 skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams)
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize workload and shift work activities to meet business needs and department goals.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Familiarity with SAP systems
* Ability to make recommendations regarding job methods and departmental procedures.
* Ability to multitask on a consistent basis
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
* Health & Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation & Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Parental Leave
* 401(k) Plan
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* AD&D Insurance
* Disability Insurance