- We offer excellent compensation.
- Sign-on Bonus available for this role.
- Qualify upon hire for an annual bonus of at least $2,200.
- Enjoy outstanding and affordable medical benefits as well as a robust paid time-off program.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Loads and unloads trailers as required.
- Ships finished goods and verifies documentation with each shipment.
- Moves stock to appropriate warehouse locations and documents accordingly.
- Rearranges stock as required.
- Replenishes pick spots as necessary and maintains appropriate documentation.
- Performs staging of raw materials and rework drums for production.
- Performs quality control check on products.
- Stages finished goods from production for shipment.
- Reports inventory levels.
- Tags rework solvent and paint and documents accordingly.
Company ProfileClick to see how you can paint your future!
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be cross functional.
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience in a shipping/receiving environment preferred.
- Ability to use company computer system programs.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout shift.
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP’s.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift effectively and safely.
- Forklift experience required; forklift certificate preferred.
- Pallet truck experience an asset, WHMIS preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary and weekends if required.
- Intermediate computer skills
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.Safety
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.EOE M/F/D/V
This job has expired.