Do you want to help make a difference in building America's infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America's infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline's revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ' video.We are currently seeking a Sewer Camera Locator to join our Virginia operations team. He/she will use robotic CCTV camera equipment to inspect, locate, and map sanitary and storm sewer systems ahead of natural gas installations.Main Responsibilities:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight
- Enter data in PC video recording software
- Regular maintenance of mechanical and electronic equipment
- Use receiver to accurately locate sewer mains and laterals
- Legibly draw sewer map of the construction area
- Communicate with city utility departments
- Transfer data between rig and central servers
- Drive pickup truck/trailer or full-sized van classified as a CMV
- Set up and maintain safe job site and safe work practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year in robotic CCTV operation or utility locating
- Professional or personal use of computers and electronics
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- A current/valid DOT card, or the ability to obtain one prior to employment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Connect with us on Social Media! We're on , , , and .
This job has expired.