To provide warranty and service support to Builder service center. Handle any warranty and service requests to satisfy the builder's requirement for warranty, service or customer satisfaction. All efforts should be consistent with our Mission Statement, CIP principles and Builder Channel Standardization.
* Perform service or warranty repairs, adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy customer requirements.
* Develop working knowledge of Maestro and other AWC electronic tools.
* Develop extensive product knowledge.
* Determine through inspection if necessary the extent of a warranty or service issue as requested by customer service.
* Perform installations if necessary
* Repair, replace or adjust countertops.
* Repair, replace or adjust cabinets.
* Assist in warehouse as needed.
* Support efforts by all members of the American Woodmark team to continuously improve departmental, location and company performance.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
* High school diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school preferred.
* 1 to 3 years experience with cabinet installation and repair.
* Ability to build effective business relationships and work effectively with all levels of employees within AWC and its customer's organization and the public.
* Excellent reasoning ability and decision-making skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to act as a team player.
Ability to read and interpret common business documents including reports, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers/clients.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and move a minimum of 75 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is moderate to high. Significant travel around town is required. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago