Rescue Rooter is a national service leader, and we have an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious, team-oriented professional who is interested in joining our team as a Plumbing Service Manager. As the Plumbing Service Manager, you will be responsible for the scheduling and supervision of technicians to effectively provide commercial and/or residential plumbing service, repair, and installation for customers.
- $100k - $110k base salary
- Quarterly and annual bonus opportunity
- Vehicle allowance
- Employee provided cell phone & laptop
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- $5 a week medical plan option with Health Saving Account and annual company contribution
- Employer paid Telehealth benefits with virtual doctor visits from day one
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
- Opportunity to give back to your community through partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, The Tim Tebow Foundation, ARS Cares Program, and More!
- Supervise and delegate service employees, which includes assisting in hiring and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling and training employees, completing time sheets, evaluating performance and supervising work assignments to ensure effective operations
- Coach and motivate technicians to work at their maximum productivity; coaches, trains and develops technicians to increase work and sales skills
- Provide technical support to the field via radio, telephone, and/or at job sites
- Review and audits technician paperwork daily; ensures that all equipment is in proper operating condition, to include maintaining high quality appearance of vans and equipment
- Oversee the dispatch function for our plumbing service techs to ensure the appropriate technician is selected based on customer needs
- Provide technical support for the plumbing technicians
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist the general manager with data collection and report preparation
- Conduct site surveys
- Review payroll records to ensure that technicians are paid properly
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 8 years+ plumbing experience
- Washington plumbing license a plus
- Proven success leading a team to achieve branch/corporate objectives
- Working knowledge of general industry standards and plumbing a plus
- Strong computer and mathematical skills required
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand the effects of economic, financial and market conditions on the business
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.