For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation's leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
Our Commercial Service Managers play a key leadership role in our local Terminix branches. This role is all about leading and motivating our local Pest Technician Teams to provide outstanding service delivery of Terminix products to our valued customers.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?
Every day our teams of Commercial Pest Techs are out in the neighborhoods across the country visiting commercial customers and performing their pest control treatments. The Service Manager at each local branch is responsible for ensuring this team is functioning effectively, operating efficiently and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing each day:
• Monitoring branch scheduling and ensuring pest tech routes are successfully completed
• Ensuring regulatory compliance and safety standards are met or exceeded
• Responding to customer concerns, including resolving cancelation requests
• Inspecting and evaluating the performance of Pest Technicians
• Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels of pest control products
• Facilitating continual training of local sales and service teams
What do I need to be successful?
• An associate's degree and a valid driver's license are both requirements. (A four year degree is highly desirable)
• Having 1-2 years of related experience is very helpful, but not required
• Willingness to relocate is highly desirable
• You are able to effectively lead and motivate others
• You have strong communications skills - impersonal, written, presenting
• You are good at problem solving and coming up with practical solutions
• You are able to build rapport easily and establish trust with customers and employees
• You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of safety
• You have a good aptitude for basic/intermediate math-- necessary for doing calculations related to sales and service
• Of course, given our business, you should be comfortable working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics when necessary
Why should I choose Terminix?
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what you would receive as a member of the Terminix Team.
• Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the company
• Company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, and laptop
• Highly competitive compensation (base salary plus bonus potential)
• Opportunities for advancement and career growth
• Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix brands
• Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. tinyurl.com/CANotice2023
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
San Diego, California
Posted about 6 hours ago
Long Prairie, Minnesota
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago