This job has expired.
Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking multiple highly qualified and motivated Server/Storage/Network Build and Operations Technician (Mid and Jr Level) full-time work supporting the client onsite at the client data center in Manassas, VA.
Position: Server/Storage/Network Build and Operations Technician (Mid and Jr Level)
Location: Manassas, VA
Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) has a requirement for Server/Storage/Network build and operations technicians that will perform hardware builds, hardware support and onsite presence in client's Data Centers. This position is an internal-facing support role. This role's primary responsibility is to assist in the development, engineering, deployment, configuration, break/fix resolution, security and management of a variety of networking devices and networking technologies. This position interfaces directly with site staff, procurement teams, vendor staff and Tier 2/Tier 3 Network staff .
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret/SCI
• Responsible for deployment/provisioning/reclaim of all network infrastructure
• Work alongside the local ops team to stand up new racks, configure switches, run cables as necessary, and provide support for provisioning issues.
• Represent Network engineering during new datacenter and point of presence turn-ups
• Work support tickets
Required skills/Level of Experience:
• Must have experience racking and installing network and server hardware
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work remotely with little or no direct supervision
• Must be self-motivated and disciplined
• Ability to recognize and prioritize critical tasks independently
• Basic understanding of Data Center power
• Basic-level CCNA understanding of networking
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled