Senior Strategic Financial Analyst
Remote from Oregon, Washington, Idaho or Utah
Primary Job Purpose
The Strategic Financial Analyst Senior serves as a trusted finance business partner in the area(s) of support, by providing financial guidance and support; builds budgets, forecasts, conducts variance analysis and reporting; prepares financial analysis and support such as cost-benefit, return on investment and capital resource analysis for new business opportunities, proposals, contracts, or product development; supports cost savings and process improvement efforts; provides financial governance and oversight.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Delivers highly effective presentations to all levels of the organization. Has a demonstrated understanding of how to highlight the most important points to a variety of stakeholders.
- Develops complex financial models and analysis using advanced analytical techniques and financial systems; provides business with solid alternatives to complex and unusual issues.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, coordinates and monitors large work streams involving one functional area or smaller tasks involving multiple areas. Guides the work of analysts and others.
- Provides training or consulting expertise to other departments, analysts and external stakeholders.
- Effectively advises and influences the business on a wide variety of business issues; leads positive change internally; function independently with limited supervision; mentors analysts and others.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above
- Thorough knowledge of applicable statutes, policies and procedures. Provides input and influence on policies and procedures.
- Conceptualizes solutions and develops alternatives to complex problems.
- Broad perspective applied to decision making.
- Articulates complex and/or complicated issues with a high level of skill, including listening and influence.
- Proven and thorough knowledge of business principles, theories, and concepts and deep knowledge of multiple business areas.
- Highly sought after by the business to provide a wide depth and breadth of consultation, education, and influence in the business.
Strategic Financial Analyst Senior typically requires a bachelor's degree in business, accounting, economics or statistics. CPA, CMA, MBA or ASA, along with health insurance experience preferred plus 7-9 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.Work Environment
- No unusual working conditions.
- Work primarily performed in office environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.
This job has expired.