Senior Staff Software Engineer If you are a Senior Staff Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are innovators in decentralized cloud computing
2. You will be among experts from leading technology companies
3. We offer 100% remote work ability
What You Will Be Doing - Work alongside our CTO to manage & create architectural vision for our cloud roadmap
- You are responsible for delivery of new features in the cloud and chain portions of the product roadmap
- You will raise standards by driving best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
- You will implement strong and scalable systems to achieve extreme reliability for our blockchain
- Develop microservices roadmap
What You Need for this Position 8+ years of software development
5+ years experience with:
-SaaS or PaaS
- Golang or Services Architecture (ex. Java)
-GIT / GIT Workflows
- C / C++
- Open Source
- Systems design concepts
- Distributed computing
- Distributed systems and/or container orchestration
- Security concepts:
cryptography, key/certificate management, identity, and access management
- Notable Opensource contributions in GitHub
- Decentralized Web 3.0
- Blockchain technologies
- Cosmos SDK & Tendermint
What's In It for You - Base Salary: 180k - $200k
- Full Benefits - pays up to $1300/mo to Med/Dent/Vision
- Long term disability & life
-Packages includes- base salary, tokens & options 4yr vesting sched. w/ 1yr/ liquid as soon as vested
So, if you are a Senior Staff Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Catanach
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.