Senior Software Engineer (PHP) Please continue reading if you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer (PHP).
We are a rapidly expanding FinTech startup in Orange County, California. Our system seamlessly integrates with our client's accounting software, providing instant access to 20+ payment gateways and hundreds more payment apps.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer with experience in unit testing, CodeIgniter, Restful API, and MySQL.
What You Will Be Doing - Design and develop application code in accordance with established standards.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve application issues.
- Create technical documentation.
- Define and measure code quality over time to track improvement.
- Perform code reviews.
- Create unit tests.
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives. Refine CI tools to enable rapid feedback and deployment and test automation.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of experience with PHP programming and PHP Framework (CodeIgniter is preferred)
- Experience building RESTful APIs. Experience with MySQL.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
What's In It for You - 120-150K
- Equity/stock options in a rapidly growing company.
- Great medical coverage.
- Fully-stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches.
- Company-sponsored outings and weekend retreats.
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact.
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an awesome group of people from all over the world.
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer (PHP) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.