This job has expired.
Senior Software Engineer - Device Automation If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Device Automation experience, please read on! This is a Software Engineer role not a QA or Test position
Top Reasons to Work with Us Fast growing Mobile Software company with over 200 employees and over $100M in funding. Amazing company culture and opportunity for continued career advancement.
What You Will Be Doing - Build reliable automation infrastructure
- Integrate automation tools within company platform
- Develop, debug and maintain automation tools (i.e. Selenium, Appium, Chome DevTools...)
What You Need for this Position Need to Have:
- Understanding of REST APIs and HTTP
- Ability to work and collaborate with a team/shared code base
- Architecture and system design experience
- WebDriver W3C knowledge
- Experience with building server or client as Appium/Selenium client
- Experience developing native applications i.e. Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
- Experience building test automation tools for Web or Native applications
- Experience building Web/Mobile automation framework or tools
- Development tool experience i.e. GitHub, Git, Jira, CI/CD
What's In It for You Top Comp Package - Salary + Bonus + Equity!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer - Device Automation with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abel Echemendia
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.