Flexion is hiring for a DIRECT HIRE - Senior Software Engineer, for our Ecommerce Client in downtown Minneapolis. Their technology group is built with highly talented, skilled and driven engineers who push innovation and growth.
Does this sound like you?
- You're known for your "service-oriented" person and find joy in working in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams on a daily basis.
- You still like to spend a majority of your time "at the keyboard" but have the ability to flex for some design/planning work.
- You're bold and like to implement change - you like solving big problems.
Depending on the team you're working on, you may be working in services or with workflow automation. We're an advanced agile shop and have adoped the use of ARTs to help provide comprensive and dynamic engineering solutions that will help the company scale with agility due to our high growth.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Work with minimal supervision to implement complex methods and procedures within their problem domain
- Own the development, test, and deployment for an entire product.
- Estimate new work with consideration and commitment
- Identify and communicate risk, ambiguity, complexity, and dependencies
- Participate in hiring related activities
- Share knowledge of technical skills, patterns, and practices with the rest of the team
- Code review and mentor-ship of associates, intermediates, and other senior members on the team
- Work with business partners outside of their team, to explain and champion high-level technology approaches
- Some Post-Secondary Education or specialized technical training
- Senior Engineers: At least 5 years of software development experience
- Engineers: at least 2+ years of software development expeirence
- Understand agile development processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse set of colleagues, including technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Being able to efficiently identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing and maintenance processes using problem-solving skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer