Senior Software Engineer If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Located just outside of Milwaukee, WI. Our company's solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources, and optimize our customers results. Our company has over 20 years of industry knowledge and we continue to grow and expand our team and are looking for candidates who will enjoy a collaborative working environment.
We are looking for a talented a Senior Software Engineer who is going to have a strong background working with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, TypeScript, Angular, and Restful Web Services.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop web applications using the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#), and Angular (https://aspnetboilerplate.com/).
- Develop or consume RESTful APIs with ASP.NET Web API, Node.js, and TypeScript.
- Design a great mobile User Experience (UX) that complements our current web applications.
- Develop hybrid mobile apps for the web (https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/xamarin/), iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC; strong communication skills for requirement gathering and analysis are essential.
- Run workshops to design and develop components, services, or applications that generate attainable customer value.
- Design and develop solutions to integrate smart product data output into data sources and services within IBM Cloud and Microsoft
- Support the full software development lifecycle, including the on-boarding of both Zurn employees and customers.
What You Need for this Position - .NET
- RESTful Web Services
- Web API
What's In It for You 100-120K
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
Matching 401(k) Contribution
Health Savings Account
Matching Gift Program
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.