At CSG, you're more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you'll do
You should have
- Create, manage and execute PR materials and programs including press releases, communications plans, media briefing documents, award applications, speaker nominations, thought leadership, pitches and talking points
- Identify thought leadership opportunities and drive content development
- Support and collaborate with PR, AR and Editorial team members and cross-functional marketing partners to deliver compelling results that are aligned to CSG's business objectives
- Interface with PRagency and other external partners and vendors to manage project execution and reporting of results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to measure and report timely and relevant metrics
- Identify and act on trending media opportunities to promote CSG's story; Develop media pitches and strategies to engage journalists in covering CSG news
- Monitor company and competitor media coverage and proactively inform internal partners of trending stories
- Build and execute media outreach strategy to support key tradeshows, events and conferences
- Identify opportunities to promote CSG's thought leadership through editorial and bylined article opportunities
- Drive content development that can be used across all digital marketing channels (ie: social media, SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Partner with digital, editorial, marketing and analyst relations teams to identify and leverage existing content to further CSG storytelling and brand awareness in the media
- Seek and evaluate opportunities for company award submissions in a strategic fashion; Serve as primary liaison internally for award submissions to research, write and submit nominations on behalf of CSG, working with multiple internal stakeholders
- Work with marketing to manage call for speakers submission process and support events strategy with PR
- Travel International/domestic up to 20%
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply
to explore the possibility we're the perfect fit.
Who will love this job
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Journalism and Communications, English or Business, or the equivalent work experience in a related field
- 5-8 years of PR and/or corporate communications experience in a B2B corporate or agency environment; technology experience preferred
- Impeccable writing, editing and storytelling skills combined with a creative mind that seeks innovative ways to connect our stories with our various audiences
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple, intuitive communication, messages and stories
- Be a role model and leader to maintain a great team culture, support and develop your team, enhance processes, effectively steward resources and deliver seamless collaboration across teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities, resourcefulness and ingenuity to maximize the use of available information and resources and make intelligent, informed decisions
- Proven track record of success in PR and experience with media management platforms, technology and reporting
Perks & Benefits
A trusted team player - you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
A growth driver - you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
A game changer - you dream big and push the limits of what's possible to improve for yourself and others
A strategist - you're curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Flexible Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
View More Benefits
- If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability throughout any aspect of the application process, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world's most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today's digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We're high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more
#LI-RemotePosition Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.Location(s):
United States Remote
This job has expired.