Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions and enforce policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements and implement change
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Developing Budgets
- Coaching, Supervision
- Project Management
- Management Proficiency
- Process Improvement
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Performance Management
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
This job has expired.