Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- Responsible for the management and successful delivery of assigned projects within the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology teams for key client accounts
- Serve as the primary communication link between the client and laboratory operations
- Interpret and communicate technical information to project team while managing project stakeholder requirements
- Work with lab operations to initiate, plan and organize, and monitor/control required study activities in accordance with awarded work package
- Actively manage the completion of study activities to ensure timeline, financial and quality objectives are met
- Create and maintain project tracking tools to ensure all parties are clear on expectations and responsibilities and maintain accountability for all study activities
- Drive follow up on all action items assigned to a project team and stakeholders
- Manage client expectations- provide client with project updates, project related financial updates, and obtain feedback on implementation of work scope
- Take appropriate actions and escalate to appropriate ELLI and client management as needed if services and projects deviate from expectations
- Manage documentation of project communication, including management of protocols, methods, meeting agendas and minutes and other client deliverables
- Track financial aspects of projects including FTE utilization, and purchase order and invoice management
- Document successes, challenges, and lessons learned throughout project execution
- Organize and facilitate client visits and audits. Prepare and present at client meetings as the assigned project manager as appropriate
- Support sales efforts in the bid process to gain repeat, and/or new, long-term business as needed
- Work seamlessly with Business Development team to onboard opportunities and set projects up for successful execution
- Serve as resource and mentor to junior level project management team members
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Experience with and understanding of the testing required for characterization as well as late phase GMP stability and release testing
- Prior project management or customer service experience in a scientific field
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including MS Project, Excel, or other project organizational tools. Experience utilizing a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is a plus.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Advanced Degree and/or PMP certification is desired but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in science (preferably Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology), or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in a GMP environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The position willbefull-time Monday - Friday, 8:00 pm - 5:00 pm, with overtime as needed. The ideal candidate would live within a commutable distance ofLancaster, PA.Candidates with appropriate project management experience will be considered for remote work.What we offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays