Marsh McClennan is seeking candidates for the following position:
Sr Program Manager
We are looking for an experiencedSr Program Managerto organize and coordinate programs, track budgets, manage vendors and a team of project managers as a key member of the Marsh Digital Client facing global application.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- As the senior program manager on the team, you will be responsible for overseeing the projects, execution and delivery across several cross functional global teams in conjunction with the product teams.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. Theywill also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics to mitigate risks and issues that arise.
- The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization within the allocated budget and timelines.
We will count on you to:
- Opportunity to partner across global cross functional teams to deliver Marsh strategic product roadmaps and projects in a timely manner to all our clients and colleagues
- Be at the forefront of the insurance industry's transformation driven by advanced digital capabilities and powerful data analytics
- Competitive pay, continuing education reimbursement, generous benefits, and 401k matching and contribution plan
- Competitive time off along with one volunteer day per year
What you need to have?
- Formulate, organize and monitorinter-connected projects
- Decide on suitablestrategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluateproject managers and other staff
- Develop and controldeadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects' higherscopeissues
- Prepare status reports for executives
- 10 plus years of proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Experience working on global teams in an agile environment
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Budgeting, vendor management and financial tracking in multi-million dollar global initiatives.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Experience in budget management, vendor management and handling financials for multi-million dollar global initiatives is a must.
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.