This job has expired.
Senior PM (Google, eBay, Stanford, Sony, & HP Projects) If you are a Project Manager with leadership experience focused in high-end tenant improvement projects locally, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us When we started our company over 30 years ago, we set out to do more than build buildings. We set our minds to creating superior client experience through bolder plans, smarter solutions, and greater respect for the environment. Since then, we have continuously innovated to create signature work environments that help people thrive and companies prosper. Project after project, we have partnered with our clients, architects, construction managers, and associates to bring that Silicon Valley spirit of innovation and that drive for results to every project we undertake.
What You Will Be Doing - Ensure profitable and timely completion of all construction projects.
- Manage all paperwork and coordination for assigned construction projects
- Lead weekly project meetings with client, architect, engineer and prepare minutes.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFIs.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Attend site coordination meetings with assigned site superintendent.
- Monitor the projects trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules, and punchlists to subcontractors and site superintendent.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with the corporate office.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 10+ Years of General Contractor experience including related project experience in commercial TI construction (on high-end corporate office, educational, retail, commercial kitchen, life science, high tech, and advance technology projects)
- 5+ years minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Solid understanding of the building permit process & all building trades, including MEP.
- Strong estimating and budgeting skills. Must have the ability to prepare and submit responses to requests for lump-sum bids.
- Proficient in a negotiated, customer-service based project delivery environment.
- Proficient with Software Applications such as MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Timberline, & Viewpoint
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Incentive-based Performance/Bonus Plan
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits (multiple options & providers)
- 401k (with 25% dollar-for-dollar match)
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager interested in growing your career with a leader in sustainable construction and green buildings in the Bay Area, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.