This job has expired.
Senior PE (Google, Genentech, Apple, & Stanford Projects) If you are a Project Engineer with strong leadership skills and experience focused in high-end and technical tenant improvement projects- please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2004, we've established ourselves as the contractor of choice for a number of clients and projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we oversee a wide array of Commercial TI projects, we are currently expanding our preconstruction team to experienced candidates who are looking to grow their careers locally and have experience in the corporate TI and clean room areas. We also oversee renovations, build-outs, and large-scale additions to healthcare facilities, higher education buildings, and life sciences structures. We have built a reputation through a solid track record of working with high-profile clients such as Ebay, Irvine Co., Yahoo, Stanford, and Google and are only looking to continue expanding our client and project list while continuing to provide an exceptional working environment for each and every one of our employees.
What You Will Be Doing - Coordinates with project architects, designers, owners, subcontractors and field personnel.
- Responsible for generating Request for Information (RFI) and submittals.
- Manages project subcontractors including coordination, procurement of materials and equipment, monitoring budget and cost, manage billings, etc.
- Acts as the information hub for project to office and field personnel to ensure continuity of work.
- Offers technical information to project supervisor to insure work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- Prepares and executes subcontracts and subcontractor change orders including time extensions. May prepare and execute owner change orders.
- Provides estimating services.
- Primary responsibility to monitor and track project quality control metrics and activities on a regular basis, provide timely and accurate quality reports, and raise issues to PM or Superintendent as appropriate.
- Inspects all work to assure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Maintains critical project logs (submittal, change order, etc.)
- May supervise staff, including: establishing and communicating performance expectations, providing positive and constructive feedback, and conducting on-the-job training of project engineers and interns.
- May be responsible for managing project schedule with the project Superintendent.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 3+ Years of GC-level experience including related project experience within the high-end interiors market (on Biotech, Clean Room/Lab, Life Sciences, and Advance Technology projects)
- Previous experience with and ability to develop accurate project estimates and pricing reports
- Proficient computer knowledge including using programs such as MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project (knowledge/experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software is preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of constructability and construction practices.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus (~10% range)
- Unlimited PTO (for all management employees)
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits (30 days after 1st day!)
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- 401k (with dollar for dollar match up to 4%!) from day 1!
So, if you are an aspiring Project Manager looking for a locally-focused opportunity with an award-winning and well-recognized Commercial General Contractor, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.