- Oversees the Champion.com topline sales and gross margin targets. Work with appropriate stakeholders to drive towards the right customer experience, product assortment, promotional calendar, and marketing stories
- Sets and owns the management and execution of Champion.com sales and marketing activities across marketing channels in support of team's annual OPC commitments
- Coordinate the development of seasonal calendars for the team, mapping out the overall strategy for product offerings, pricing, marketing campaigns, etc. to further drive the company's profitability and branding.
- Monitor and coordinate improvements across key site health metrics, including, but not limited to, AUR, UPT, CVR, AOV, Traffic Sessions, and inventory health
- Partners closely with our agile (product management) teams to identify areas of opportunity, provide feedback into features and roadmap, and advocate for the customer's needs
- Strategizes with Brand and BU teams to develop and execute channel marketing plans. Key focus is delivering the site merchandising necessary for the consumer to engage with the Champion Brand online
- Strategizes and collaborates with product merchant team on product launches, product pricing and promotions.
- Collaborates with analytics to identify the data driven insights to increase site metrics and product sales
- Collaborates with BU and Supply Chain on successful execution of seasonal products, SMU/Exclusive product launches
- Strong foundational understanding of the digital landscape. The key inputs to the business, the changes in customer preference, as well as the broader impact on a customer's omni-channel experience
HanesBrands Inc. is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities around the world.
The Senior Manager of Owned eCommerce will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth for Champion.com by managing the site with the goal of being the premier shopping destination for the Champion brand. This role will oversee the Digital Merchandising team and will partner closely with the Growth Teams (Business Units) as well as key cross-functional drive the Champion.com business forward.
This individual must be scrappy, analytical, a self-starter, a collaborator, and a good communicator with a growth mindset. Qualifications
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of overall experience, with a mix within Ecommerce, Management Consulting, Digital marketing or retail management preferred. 3+ years Management experience
- Prior experience managing (directly or indirectly) a P&L
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, to provide leadership, and to achieve results.
- Data-first approach. Prior experience leveraging data to drive testing and decision making in an agile environment
- Skilled written and verbal communicator
- The ability to work effectively to drive results with all functional areas and at all levels of the organization, including the strong ability to influence others
- Ability to navigate a matrixed, and sometimes ambiguous organization to deliver results
- Ability to motivate, lead, and manage a cross-functional team
- Individual needs to have deep passion for learning with an entrepreneurial spirit
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..