The Senior Financial Analyst supports the accounting, reporting, and analytics functions Everside Health. This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue and expense analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with Everside Health's Mission and Core Values.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Develop and manage financial budgets and forecast for all SG&A and clinical departments using trend reports, estimates, and recommendations from business owners
- Prepare detailed analyses of business financial results, variance to budget, tracking to forecast, etc. on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist with annual budgeting process, specifically with development of analyses to drive budget guidance, and QA reports to help identify potential budget errors
- Maintain and refine financial models
- Assist operations & business development leaders with development of customized / comprehensive financial models
- Operational Reporting/Management:
- Develop and prepare detailed analyses of key clinical and operational data to measure the ongoing performance
- Develop fluency with the core business operations, financial reports and performance metrics
- Communicate with field teammates to identify data errors and institute processes to correct them
- Support field teammates on ad hoc questions and analyses
- Other ad hoc financial and operational projects as needed
- Expected minimal (10%) travel
- Bachelor's degree, finance or accounting preferred
- 5+ years in finance, consulting, or relevant business analytics role
- Experience with financial/operational Excel modeling including:
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and understand limitations of various data sources
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to properly organize and structure model to efficiently answer the relevant business question
- Experience using range of Excel functions to enable moderately complex analyses
- Synthesize model findings to identify actionable insights and deliver big-picture "answer"
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations, meet deadlines, multi-task, and be highly adaptable to meet changing needs in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills to share recommendations to key stakeholders through verbal and written presentations
- Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights or Tableau a plus.
Bachelors or better in Finance/Accounting or related field.
5 years: Finance, consulting, or relevant business analytics rolePAY RANGE: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and the candidate's years of experience and/or skill level.
This job has expired.