This job has expired.
Senior DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are innovators in decentralized cloud computing
2. You will be among experts from leading technology companies
3. We offer 100% remote work ability
What You Will Be Doing - You will build software to assist operations, product & support teams to advance our security
- Design, build, and secure a scalable delivery platform for our internal network
-Lead and participate in performance tests
- You will maintain a constant upkeep of documentation & runbooks
- Support coverage as needed and fix support escalation issues
What You Need for this Position 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years working with Kubernetes in production
- Linux System Administration
- Automation and DRY best practices
- Automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Centralized logging solutions like Splunk
- CI/CD tooling similar to Jenkins
- GIT / GIT Workflows
- Multiple infrastructure components:
Networking, storage systems
Compute, cloud services
Orchestration tools, containerization
What's In It for You - Base Salary: 180k - $200k
- Full Benefits - pays up to $1300/mo to Med/Dent/Vision
- Long term disability & life
-Packages includes- base salary, tokens & options 4yr vesting sched. w/ 1yr/ liquid as soon as vested
So, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Catanach
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.