Senior Customer Support Engineer If you are a Senior Customer Support Engineer with experience, please read on!
Location: Bedford, MA
Salary: 100-120K can pay more for someone with more experience
What You Will Be Doing We are seeking a Senior Customer Support Engineer to provide advanced technical support to its customers and partners. You will apply system level expertise to resolve complex customer issues while being an active member of the team.
What You Need for this Position - Excellent Customer Support skills, e.g. customer facing oral and written communications, managing hot customers, troubleshooting complex system problems
- Linux/Unix triage skills
- Networking triage skills (networking, and networked storage technologies)
- Scripting (e.g. shells, Bash, Perl, Python)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Technology preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Backup Applications (e.g. Backup Exec, Commvault, IBM Spectrum Protect, NetBackup, Oracle RMAN, Veeam)
What's In It for You - 3 weeks Vacation/PTO
- 6 days sick time
- non matching 401k
So, if you are a Senior Customer Support Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.