At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Optiv is seeking a direct-hire Senior Consultant to work in the Digital Access Management Practice as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant with a focus on CyberArk. This individual will have experience with the deployment, architecture, and best practices in regards to the CyberArk suite of products. The CyberArk Consultant will be responsible for owning PAM projects that include assessments, upgrades, and initial deployments.
How you will make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Work with a Project Manager to organize client and internal kick-off meetings
- Take detailed notes during meetings and identify project risks
- Deploy the CyberArk Suite of products such as : Vault, Privilege Session Manager, and Privilege Threat Analytics
- Perform discovery audits and present findings to client management
- Create project deliverables
- Contribute to the Center of Excellence's improvement by making suggestions
- Who are we seeking?
The optimal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in the following:
- Deployment, architecture, and best practices in regards to the CyberArk suite of products.
- Thycotic and Hashi vault experience preferred
- Familiarity with network devices and architecture
- Understanding of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Windows Server OS installation and deployment
- Windows Remote Desktop
- Understanding of Unix/Linux command line operating systems
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data
- Willingness to travel as required. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all business travel must be approved on a case-by-case basis by Optiv management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to upper management and C-level clients
- Strong project management skills
- Desire to learn the security methodology as it applies to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CCDE) certification is strongly desired. CyberArk Defender and Sentry certifications required.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.