Marsh is the industry leader in helping companies create dynamic solutions that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are searching for a Senior Consultant, based in Chicago, IL, or Pittsburgh, PA. This role can be remote within the Midwest Region.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Expect to provide advice on risk mitigation, fire protection solutions and coordinate client service independently or in combination with clients and Marsh colleagues in support of client objectives.Will be frequently involved in more complex client engagements
- Be up-to-date on industry trends, technical changes around property risk issue to improve client's business environment and risk management programs
We will count on you to:
- Applying your unique solutions to the evolving needs of our clients
- Opportunity to engage with other areas of Marsh business to understand the full scope of client relationship and service
- A seat at the table in influential leadership discussions making decisions on capital spending, training and work force deployment
- Competitive pay, generous benefits, employer matching and contribution to 401k
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and volunteer day per year and company paid holidays
What you need to have:
- Makes technical recommendations on design of protection systems, manage loss prevention program execution, research, data collection and documentation to provide guidance to clients
- Visit client sites to produce comprehensive property site evaluation reports in accordance with national/HPR guidelines
- Advise clients in developing and adjusting risk improvement strategies, methodologies, and tools to support risk program implementation and drive high ROI
- Creates complex presentations/slides and extracts and summarizes key insights for senior client management that drive changes and risk improvement at client sites
- Develops pricing for consulting projects, supports the development of service proposals work with consulting management to improve profitability and efficiency
- Builds and nurtures successful business/working relationships with clients
What makes you stand out:
- College degree
- 3 to 10 years' experience with Highly Protected Risks, Fire Protection design and property risk consulting
- Involvement in technical organizations, NFPA, SFPE etc
- Competencies with Supply Chain assessments, business interruption and loss expectancy development
- Advanced computer skills beyond standard Microsoft suite and knowledge of industry databases for natural hazards, B&M and other relevant risk information
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.