This job has expired.
Senior Clinical Translational Research Project Manager - Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute
West Virginia University Research Corporation is seeking applications for a Senior Clinical Translation Research Project Manager (remote position) with the Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute.
Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute is the premier multidisciplinary institute for patient care, research, and teaching in West Virginia and the region. We celebrated the opening of our new Innovation Center on May 15, 2019. The RNI’s flagship facilities are located on the Health Sciences campus in Morgantown. Find out more about our outstanding work and contributions today at: https://wvumedicine.org/rni/rni-homepage/newsroom/
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Clinical Translational Research Project Manager, you will drive progress with the multidisciplinary WVU Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute’s Innovation Center team. You will be part of an exciting collaborative effort at an R1 institution working towards innovative solutions to advance the science around optimizing brain health. In this role, your efforts will provide management to advance rapidly evolving work of four year old Institute that has already performed 5 first in human clinical trials, and seen exponential growth in publications, grants, and IP for work that provide a foundation to improve lives of people in West Virginia and around the globe.
This position will advance the research and development missions of West Virginia University by providing the necessary skills for the coordination and implementation of operational tasks related to several research projects that are essential to the research activities of the WVU Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute.
At WVU Research Corporation, we strongly believe in work-life balance and keeping time for things we love outside our work. WVU Research Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to suit your needs:
• 13 paid holidays (staff holiday calendar)
• 403(b) retirement savings with a fully vested 3% employee contribution match, (Employees have the option of contributing an additional 1-3% of their earnings to the plan, which is also matched by the WVURC)
• A range of health insurance and various other benefits
• Dependent Education Scholarship
• WVU Perks
• And More!!
What you’ll do:
• Support the operations, management, and execution of the clinical translational research efforts. These projects are focused on human research to advance the science around brain health through innovations in neuromodulation, therapeutics, and rehabilitation. Additionally, this includes driving the science around patient assessments through development in neuroimaging and neurophysiology techniques and process.
• Operate directly with the executive director of research operations and translation clinical research team at the Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute’s Innovation Center.
• Lead a multidisciplinary research team, to carry out applied human research projects focused on understanding and improving patients’ outcomes.
• Design and implementation of human clinical trials research projects.
• Data analysis and reporting of the projects.
• Utilize tools such as electrophysiological, neuroimaging, neuromodulation, cognitive batteries, and subjective questionnaires to measures, assess, and improve the monitoring, assessment, and treatment of neurological ailments such as movement disorder, Alzheimer’s and dementia, substance use disorder, chronic pain, and stroke.
• Show your good Interpersonal skills while working with diverse populations.
• Master's degree in a science-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. PhD preferred.
• Project management experience leading multidisciplinary research and development teams carrying out clinical research
• Five (5) years of experience involving:
o Scientific research methods with clinical human research participants.
o Institutional Review Board policies and procedures
o Use of electrophysiological devices (i.e. EEG, EMG, EDA, ECG, Eye tracking) and Neuroimaging (fMRI, PET).
o Creating, annotating and maintaining detailed research records.
o Operation of a computer utilizing various software packages, including creating spreadsheets, charts, graphs, etc.
o Preparing and presenting information in one-on-one settings in addition to general scientific audiences, customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
o Data Analytics and preparation of reports
• MD and/or PhD in science-related field related to Neuroscience, Neuromodulation, Neuroimaging, Neuroengineering, or Neurophysiology.
• Experience conducting clinical translational human research projects.
• Experience Publishing and presenting scientific reports.
• Direct experience leading a multidisciplinary research team.
• Working with industry partners on collaborative research efforts.
• Completing and submitting federal awards (NIH, NSF, DOD).
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Mount Orab, Ohio
Posted about 6 hours ago