- Direct and train assigned customer service, customer management, inventory, data management, and marketing/sales teams in order-to-cash business processes working closely with inventory planning team on SAP S4 fashion and BI tools
- Responsible for supporting the development of training tools for SAP S4 Fashion order management, analysis tools, and SAP business information
- Train new hires and associates migrating to the SAP S4 Fashion order management platform
- Define, develop and deliver training on various SAP S4 Fashion topics for existing users
- Provide training materials and keep them up to date with system changes/enhancements
- Develops strategic and tactical decisions on immediate and future operational opportunities promoting a flawless and executable SAP order management outcome
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and set-up of new HbI SAP S/4 fashion order management processes/procedures
- Define and develop test scripts required to approve system processes for new integrations and projects
- Responsible for the daily support needed to execute the SAP order management (inclusive of Supply Assignment, ATP, Outbound logistics, Billing) and collaborate with resources needed to resolve
- Identify, design, and partner with I/T to develop systematic solutions to mainstream processes, cut costs, accurately process orders, support all business processes, etc.
- Develop logical requirements for functional business requirement spec development partnering with IT for functional specifications
- Design and implement test scenarios for projects
- Provide input into the prioritization of projects
- Adapts existing systems to achieve a balance among advanced ATP S4 fashion concepts or the equivalent AFS and FMS functionalities
- Collaborate within the department to ensure alignment and adherence to stated goals.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Implement and support the SAP S4 Fashion Solution for the SAP Order to Cash (OTC) team
- Makes strategic and tactical decisions on immediate and future operational opportunities promoting a flawless and executable data enterprise and order-to-cash outcome
- Lead cross-functional teams in business process design/implementation and system design implementation
- Aggressively drive process improvements within the department and influence improvements across the organization as a whole - act as a catalyst for change
- Prepares analytical information and develops strategic solution sets based on the information
- Responsible for adhering to applications security procedures, change control guidelines, and the business unit requirements
- Responsible for the adherence and governance of the OTC process
HanesBrands Inc. is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities around the world.
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for analytical and technical support to Inventory, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Management & Operations, Customer Service, as well as external customers of HbI SAP S4 Fashion order processing and Supply-Chain systems. This position plays a vital role in the flawless execution of order management processes utilized within the HbI SAP S4 Fashion system. The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for the understanding and detailed knowledge of the systems allowing them to design solutions to achieve HbI goals. Represents manager in meetings to make high-level strategic decisions on the required processes and provides critical leadership and knowledge as the subject matter expert for cross-functional teams in all facets of order to cash management, design, and implementation. Leads the organization in process rationalization and improvements across business units and SAP. Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Customer Service, Inventory, Operations, Data Management, or Logistics
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of Supply-Chain
- Systems acumen is required, SAP S4 Fashion or equivalent AFS or FMS experience
- 4-year college degree required in related discipline
- Excellent, proven, tenacious problem solving and analytical skills required to resolve issues and develop solution sets
- Strong interpersonal skills, including well-honed communication skills with the ability to adapt style and message to various individuals
- Excellent coaching and leadership are essential
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..