Senior Backend Engineer If you are a Senior Backend Engineer with experience, please read on!
We're a rapidly growing MedTech startup dedicated to providing a more comprehensive SaaS platform for physicians and caregivers. Our company and founders are aiming to provide medical staff a streamlined remote patient monitoring service - essentially an aggregator that tracks all remote monitoring (external/internal medical devices and wearables). Currently, physicians are tackling several software applications and monitoring services for their patients, which can easily complicate a patient's medical plan. Critical medical information can fall through the cracks, simply because there isn't a more streamlined system that tracks all medical devices and monitoring in one place for a physician - we have a solution for that! We are fully funded and are lead by an exceptional team of leaders with extensive health experience. We are committed to our mission and are looking for passionate experts to further our growth and build upon our products!
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of software development experience with Node.js
- 5+ years of database knowledge (SQL, MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL)
- AWS or GCP cloud exposure
- Have built containers utilizing Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Redis or Socket.io
Nice to Have:
- Cloud certifications
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with medical standards and compliance like EMR, HIPAA, and FHIR
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary ($150,000 - $200,000+) base + 10% bonus
- Hybrid remote if based in AZ, but open to fully remote for candidates as well
- Medical Package
- PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks
- Equity early on in a growing company
- Have extensive influence within our organization - product roadmap
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Senior Backend Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman Sacker
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.