Job Description - Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition
At Otsuka, we're seeking diverse range of people who are dynamic, vibrant, creative and unconventional thinkers who are all motivated to push themselves to achieve greatness. Reporting to the Associate Director, Talent Acquisition, the Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition is a key contributor for recruiting, assessing and hiring that talent. In partnership with Human Resources Business Partners, hiring managers, and company leadership, the Senior Associate, TA will develop and execute key recruiting strategies as the subject matter expert on talent identification and attraction.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Represent Otsuka's employer brand to external candidates; raise the bar for talent
- Closely partner with HR colleagues to ensure hiring needs and job descriptions align with the overall business strategy
- Source and screen a diverse and inclusive pool of talent through passive and active candidate resources including postings, social media, networking, internet research, and cold calling.
- Utilizing various techniques and tools, assess candidate qualifications to align with the job description and business need
- Facilitate the hiring process with the hiring manager and interview team in order to provide a high level of client service and positive candidate experience
- Act as the liaison between candidates and hiring managers to drive open and effective communication.
- Identify and communicate marketplace talent trends to include strategies that take advantage of opportunities within changing landscapes
- Consult with the Compensation team to manage offer recommendations by providing expectations and any appropriate documentation culminating in extending the offer to the candidate
- Collaborate with Coordinators to execute both basic and complex transactions, recruiting administration, and reporting
- Occasional vendor management of outside search partners
- Utilize the Workday applicant tracking system to enable a more effective and compliant hiring process
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of five years in a customer facing role
- A minimum of three years' experience within a corporate talent acquisition team, search firm or RPO firm
- Proven experience with HR technology (ATS, CRM, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical or life science experience
- Knowledge and understanding of OFCCP compliance
- Ability to apply excellent customer service and consultative practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team focused orientation
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.