At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be a part of a game-changing team.
We are searching for a Senior Analyst to be responsible for monitoring, measuring, and improving the health and performance of our CRM Marketing. Through cross-functional collaboration and inventive metrics building, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Analyst, CRM Analytics:
What you'll bring:
- Work with a small team of CRM analysts responsible for monitoring business and customer performance for our various product verticals. Example areas include CRM campaign performance, new vertical and state launch planning, high-value customer analysis, state and sports trends, and competitive analysis.
- Design and execute against a testing agenda to advance our overall CRM strategy.
- Partner with operations, engineering, and data science teams to scale and automate core CRM functions.
- Work closely with our CRM operations teams to identify areas of opportunity, align on key performance indicators, and measure performance.
- Build and maintain a reporting suite to support critical initiatives.
- Create high-quality presentations to communicate with key stakeholders across the business effectively.
- Work cross-functionally across operations, promotions, product, and VIP to analyze customer behavior.
- Ideally, you have 2-4 years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably at a sportsbook or gaming provider.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks.
- Comfortable presenting complicated data views to cross-functional audiences and senior leadership.
- Expertise in SQL/Snowflake.
- Expertise with R, Python, or statistical programming languages.
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing.
- Model building experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
#LI-AM1 #LI-REMOTE Join Us!
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.