Account Manager, Business Insurance
Make a Career. Make a Difference.
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that matters.
The Select Account Manager manages, maintains and expands client accounts for our Select Clients to develop, enhance and solidifyrelationships with clients through exceptional customer service and provide professional insurance services with the
coordination of Producers, Underwriters, Service Team members and other departments.
- Servicing, renewing, marketing and invoicing new and renewal business insurance accounts
- Review policies for correct coverage, limits and premiums quoted
- Prepare exposure comparisons, premium comparisons, renewal reviews and renewal proposals
- Direct communication with clients, underwriters, brokers and marketing department to obtain various underwriting information and pricing
- Endorsement processing
- Loss runs reviewed monthly, quarterly or semiannual based on account premium and loss history
- Support consultants in obtaining underwriting information and rating of new business
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential.
- Proficiency with agency management systems, Sagitta preferred, and proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate resourcefulness, and have good problem solving skills
- Exhibit competent coverage, underwriting and risk management knowledge.
- Minimum of 7 years agency or brokerage experience in Property & Casualty lines of coverage and markets required
- P&C licensure (Property & Casualty) or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment required.
- Insurance designation or demonstrated equivalent knowledge a must.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This position is not eligible for remote work from Colorado.
This job has expired.