The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Scrum Master/Salesforce Admin in New York, NY.
• Triage, monitor and resolve end user issues and inquiries including managing user support case queue to support 1700+ Salesforce users
• Lead daily Team Scrum meetings, provide senior leadership with agile metrics that reflect the teams productivity and backlog burn down
• Facilitate end of sprint retrospective meetings, maintaining a retrospective backlog and see that actions are worked off to completion
• Facilitate functional demos and UAT sessions
• Build positive team dynamics and relationships with customer/team staff; remedy dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive teams
• Identify and quickly comprehend complex project dependencies and in collaboration with cross-functional team members, resolve dependencies and blockers
• Monitor transparency of release vision
• Promote commonly accepted better Agile/Scrum practices
• Promote transparency by ensuring that all Scrum events take place to facilitate opportunities to inspect and adapt
• Coordinate among the Scrum Team and monitor adherence to Scrum practices for all Scrum ceremonies
• Maintain and report team performance metrics
• Escalate any impediment or roadblock
• Remove impediments to deliver success through the proactive management of external dependencies, medium-to-high complexity team problem-solving and the development of new solutions or approaches to ongoing challenges
• Accountable for creating and maintaining the appropriate vehicles for open communication within the scrum team
• Create and maintain system including business process flows and other required documentation artifacts
• In partnership with business unit stakeholders drive end user adoption through various change management and user support activities
• Partner with business unit stakeholders to support end user adoption through communication, change management planning and training
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelors and 3+ years experience with application development lifecycle, infrastructure engineering, and application hosting; and experience with 3+ years as a Scrum Master
• 3+ years of Salesforce Sales cloud and or Service C loud Admin Experience
• Excellent Problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
• Experience as part of an agile team
• Experience with utilizing Jira to manage work for the team]
• Ability to establish a data-driven culture and a repeatable, structured and disciplined approach to the agile process
• Ability to manage the dependencies between team capacity, prioritization, software quality and committed deadlines
• Strong knowledge and certification in Agile methodology and framework
• Demonstrated experience overseeing multi-functional project teams including leading Agile scrum teams on complex, integrated platforms preferred
• Strong leadership, , and presentation skills with a firm sense of accountability, ownership for the end-to-end project lifecycle
• Preferred, but not required: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)and/or Agile Certified Practitioner
This position is a contract/temporary role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, 401K and Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit).
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1150102
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Santa Rosa, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
San Francisco, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Walnut Creek, California
Posted about 1 hour ago