Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Support QA and QC providing a tool for resource planning and visual management
- Lead a teamof PSS employees to support QA/QC, Lean, data management and more.
- Prepare conceptual project goals, scope of work, project justification, design deliverables, change control documentation, cost estimate, data management, reporting and compiles final project documents for project close-out to satisfy client requirements
- Data trending, pulling data, data statistics using MS Excel and LIMS
- Provideguidance to project team to achieve goals in accordance with established procedures and/or resolve technical problems
- Subject Matter Expert for more than one discipline
- Technical writer of validation documents, test methods, and/or SOPs
- Act as liaison with global team as applicable to ensure harmonization.
- Significant experience working in a GMP lab
- Workload and forecasting experience
- Project management experience
- Six Sigma certification
- MBA or advanced degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or equivalent science field
- At least five years of experience working in a GMP lab environment
- At least two years of leadership experience
- Experience with resource planning
- Data management and reporting experience
- Project management skills
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Use of GMP Quality Systems such as: TrackWise, LIMS, DMS, Electronic note book
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or equivalent science field
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance ofPortsmouth, NH
are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.