ECS is seeking a SAP Controlling (CO) Functional Analyst to work in our Mechanicsburg, PA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on Navy ERP's SAP requirements and design. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP CO to: manage the Navy's flow of cost and revenue including assignment and management of cost and activity planning functions, assignment and management of overhead allocation functions; view actual costs by cost object (cost center, internal order, WBS, etc.); view/manage variances between planned cost and actual cost; generation of government reports such as DONIBIS and SSR.
- Provide CO expertise to confirm/develop/test business requirements in support of upgrade
- Provide configuration, data migration, interface, and functional support as necessary;
- Lead design of CO interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements;
- Develop and maintain systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and test cases;
- Support development of training work products and respond to trainer questions;
- Define user authorization requirements;
- Provide help desk support, assisting and resolving end user support problems, resolving CO defects ('break/fix'), analyzing proposed improvements or changes to the Navy ERP CO solution and system; and
- Prepare/conduct briefings, demos or training sessions as needed.
- Must have a Secret Clearance (Cannot have dual citizenship)
- Bachelor's degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree.
- Zero (0) - three (3) years' experience for Entry-Level. OR
- Four (4) or more years' experience for Journeyman OR
- Ten (10) or more years' experience for Senior
- of SAP experience. Possesses Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in one or more functional/module area. Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP preferred. Requires strong organization and communication skills. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Senior level may supervise others.
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting the CO SAP module (in a Tier 3 environment).
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- DoD clearance required (must be clearable)
- 5+ years CO experience
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
- Federal experience required (DoD experience preferred)
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.