Salesforce Developer - Work from Home
Main Office: Off Site (MOO)
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to design world-class Salesforce functionality to extend our use of Salesforce as a strategic enterprise application. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform and building integrations to other cloud applications.
**This position has the option to work from home**
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform using the Apex programming language and Visualforce.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code aligned with industry best-practices.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
- Oversee complex application features and technical designs: analyze, configure, implement and deploy the components required for intricate solutions.
- Develop software solutions using the Salesforce API framework and third-party APIs.
- Follow established best practices and data governance procedures in development and integration of applications.
- Participate in team technical architecture review sessions.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Identify and articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation on custom enhancements, integrations, and environments.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, computer science, info systems, or related field (Preferred)
- 4 years Salesforce development experience, including performing configurations and building integrations
- 2 years experience maintaining ERP system integrations (preferably, NetSuite)
- 3 years experience coding Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, SOQL, and SOSL
- 2 years in-depth experience building REST/SOAP integrations between Salesforce and other cloud apps
- 6 months experience integrating applications with middleware platforms (ie: Dell Boomi)
- 3 years In-depth, enterprise-level understanding of developing applications on the Force.com platform
- Solid understanding of Salesforce implementation best practices
- Proven ability to improvise or infer solutions with imperfect information or data
- Excellent research and analytical skills and ability to translate users stated business need into meaningful business solutions
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Expert level of Salesforce configuration, workflow, & approval process knowledge
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Web Service APIs for integration purposes
- Proven ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4plan optionsso you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life,Accidental Death &Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for aCorporate Headquarters (HQ)
position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan
Join our Talent Community
and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs
at Sun Communities.