At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You're only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
Lock arms We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
Show hustle We're not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
Embrace change From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what's next.
Elevate empathy We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
Never settle We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let's talk about you.
As a Salesforce Account Director, you will be in the driver's seat when it comes to growing Horizontal Digital's Salesforce practice. You will build and maintain relationships with four primary stakeholder groups:
- Prospective and existing clients who can benefit from Horizontal's expertise across our entire portfolio of services, but with specific focus on our Salesforce capabilities. The Sales Executive will work to understand the clients' needs and translate these into new business opportunities for Horizontal.
- Horizontal's delivery team, who will partner with the Account Executive to design and propose custom solutions to meet client needs.
- Horizontal's executive leadership, who will partner with the Account Executive and sales management to define and track bookings, revenue, margin and strategic goals against which we will measure our mutual success.
- Key members of Salesforce's sales teams - account executives, RVPs and AVPs - and the partner channel team to drive opportunity identification and development for both net-new business and expanded footprint within existing accounts.
- Proven ability to sell Salesforce solutions to new and existing accounts.
- Positive and successful relationships within the Salesforce sales and partner organizations.
- Familiarity with the entire Salesforce suite of products and services.
- Proven experience as a designer and seller of highly customized and often complex digital experience solutions involving digital strategy, user experience and technology implementation services.
- Proven experience managing the new business process from lead to opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships from the C-Suite through the line level.
This job has expired.
- 5+ Years channel selling experience with Enterprise Software/Services environment.
- Accustomed to carrying and achieving an annual quota.
- Demonstrated experience in consultative solution selling and closing at the enterprise level, with specific focus on digital solutions: CRM implementation, creative/marketing and/or digital strategy services.
- Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations at the enterprise level.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams of internal and external resources to support and execute the sales process from pre-funnel through close.
- Experience selling in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Ability to travel up to 30% (primarily US domestic).
- Experience managing and reporting on individual bookings, revenue and margin goals.