Come join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Sales Trainee for our Sales team in South Bay, Los Angeles, CA. Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that help our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to gain knowledge and experience for a career in sales.
What's in it for You:
- Join a team of Sales professionals representing a company recognized nationally as an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of cleaning and hygiene solutions.
- Participate in a 1st class blended learning environment based on industry "Best Practices," that equip you with the knowledge and solutions Cleaning Professional desire from sales consultant.
- Be a contributing member of sales district with a reputation for delivering clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest cost!
- Engage, interact and build relationship with customers recognizing the value of a consultative, "Total Cost Reduction" approach to facility management.
- Opportunity to be a contributing member of a goal focused team.
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Gain exposure and learn the complexities of the cleaning process in the Facilities Maintenance field.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
- Opportunity for advancement and relocation throughout the region.
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply! Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member. Click here to view a full position description Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#CBSTART YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.