Sales Support Specialist
Are you interested in developing a career in Sales, but lack the skill, training and experience that will help you land a world class outside sales position? If the answer is yes, then Hillyard is interested in speaking to you.
Come join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions! Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that help our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We have over 200 sales professionals who help Public Schools, Colleges, Universities, Hospitals, Long Term Care centers, large Industrial Plants, and many other enterprise company's across the country create and execute cleaning programs and strategies that help maintain "Clean, Safe, Healthy Facilities each and every day. Hillyard's unique four-point approach helps to break down the challenges that Directors of Facilities face with training, work distribution, deficiencies in productivity, all while standardizing the use of products and equipment that can reduce costs and improve outcomes. A Sales Support Specialist
Currently, our Northeast Sales Region is looking to add a Sales Support Specialist to support our sales team, and our sales efforts. The position will be based in Sioux Falls, SD.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
If you have the personality, drive, work ethic, and the desire to learn from the very best, and you would like to have an opportunity to chart a path that could lead to a very rewarding sales career at a company that has been in business for over 113 years, then read on.
The Sales Support Specialist provides District level sales support that helps promote and deliver overall gross profit growth to the region. This position is a utilitarian role that works in conjunction with the District Sales Manager, Account Managers, Equipment Specialist, Operations personnel, and Service Manager, to ensure that our Cleaning Equipment is properly maintained and prepped for delivery and demonstration, and that all dispenser installations and field support duties are processed and completed in a professional and timely manner. The essential duties of a Sales Support Specialist outline the primary responsibilities, but may vary based on the District Sales Manager(s) allocation of work assignments.
What's in it for You:
- Support the overall growth of the Trident Equipment line and other Hillyard branded products within the region.
- Provides assistance in helping DSM's and AM's with field related workshops, customer seminars, product demonstrations and product and equipment in-service activities.
- Assists DSM's with Sales Meetings, pulling together literature and audio needs, and helps to prepare meeting spaces for both internal and external meetings.
- Maintains sales literature, banners, promotional items and makes sure that the training conference spaces in the Distribution Center is always clean and organized.
- Provides assistance in coordinating and scheduling all dispenser installations. Works in concert with AM's and DSM's to ensure that all dispenser installations are done properly and that all areas at the customer site are equal to or better in condition than prior to installation. Dispose/remove old dispensers in conjunction with customer requests.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel and/or the Equipment Specialist to coordinate equipment prep with customers delivery expectations.
- Inspects and runs all equipment for defects, and proper performance. Reports any irregularities to the operational team on an immediate basis.
- Maintains responsibility for battery installation if applicable, as well as any options the machine may include; Dosing Systems, Fleet Management (HFM), etc.
- Properly performs/completes the Pre-Delivery Inspection Form also known as Hillyard's "PDI" Form and places a Hillyard Service label on all machines.
- Provides assistance to the Equipment Specialist to ensure that equipment is safely loaded, scheduled and ready for transportation to customer locations.
- Provides backup and support in demonstrating all Trident and Strategic Partner branded commercial cleaning equipment.
- Maintains proper certifications for safely moving equipment using a company utility trailer or existing fleet vehicle when assigned by the DSM.
- Performs the "Preparation Process" of all demo and rental machines. Immediately cleans returned demo or rental machines and communicates any damages to the service department. Returns all inspected and cleaned machines back into stock or places the machine on their battery charger.
- Works closely with the Equipment Specialist to ensure that battery stock in maintained and properly rotated.
- Provides operational assistance in the warehouse when called upon by the District Sales Manager.
- Ensures that all tools and supplies for all types of installations are properly stocked and adequately maintained.
Click here to view a full position description Getting Started
- Opportunity to be a contributing member of a goal focused team.
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success and career growth.
- Gain exposure and learn the complexities of how best in class cleaning processes in the Facilities Maintenance field can create Clean, Safe, Healthy buildings.
- Competitive wages and overtime opportunities.
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
- Opportunity for advancement and relocation throughout the region.
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply! Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member. Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. #CB START YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.