Plant Name: Oak Brook Executive Office - 105053
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
The Sales Support Representative will be responsible for providing detailed, high level sales support to Regional Sales Representatives and Regional VPs Sales in the Mauser Packaging Solutions organization by enabling the key processes within the Sales Group and Business Management Team. The Sales Support Representative will coordinate with stakeholders and act as a liaison between the Sales Team and Customers and the Sales Team and Internal Departments to ensure alignment and profitable business growth.
The Sales Support Representative is a position which can work remotely and can be located anywhere in the USA. It will report to the Sales Support Manager.
- Maintain accounts including ADF completion for new accounts, new product item numbers, specification changes and price changes
- Administer new customer credit applications and credit reference requests
- Maintain SOX compliance within the region
- Management of the complaint process from entering complaints to creating formalized responses
- Management and administration of all Index and Market price adjustments within region
- Respond to customer requests - spec sheets, marketing materials and certifications
- Respond to all sales leads and qualify before turning over to a Sales Representative
- Respond to Website inquires
- Investigate and resolve customer short-pays within region
- Assist Sales Representatives with RFQ preparation
- Responsible for territory reporting requirements - monthly sales reports; weekly order tracking reports and profitability requests
- Key User of Salesforce - assisting with Mapping Analysis; Pipeline Management and training requirements within region
- Assist with Drop Trailer initiatives within region
- Attend and participate in Regional Meetings, preparing standardized presentation for such meetings
- Attend and participate in SSR Team Meetings
- Joint sales calls with Sales Representatives as required
- Various other duties and special projects as assigned
- College graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales/marketing, customer service, sales
- Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy and responsiveness
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite knowledge and experience, particularly in spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced, highly diversified work environment
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel to facility sites with own transportation
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.