Vulcraft Nebraska, a division of Nucor Corporation, is seeking applicants for the Sales Manager position. Nucor Corporation is a Fortune 100 corporation with a history of long-term sustainability and stability. We are seeking a creative, motivated, ownership-driven teammate to lead our Sales department. We offer you a challenging and rewarding work environment where you can contribute to the success of Nucor across the nation.
Basic Job Functions:
The role of the Sales Manager is to participate, as a member of the division's Leadership Team, in executing on our Strategic Initiatives while leading the division's pre-sale commercial efforts.
• Leadership of the division with direct oversight of the Sales department.
• Provide long-term strategic planning while delivering near-term results.
• Build, mentor, and develop a high-functioning, cohesive sales team.
• Actively participate and drive the division's safety efforts.
• Lead, nurture, and advance the Nucor culture.
• Develop and implement strategies that create an Inclusive and Diverse workplace.
• Align and execute on the Vulcraft - Verco Group enterprise strategies.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' experience in sales
• 2 years' leadership experience in a manufacturing business.
• Must be adept at embracing and driving change.
• Must have the willingness and means to travel.
• Must be willing to relocate to other locations by the end of three years.
• Working knowledge of all aspects of a manufacturing facility.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace