12 Hour Night Shift
Registered Nurse - Samaritan Hospital
If you are anRNlooking for afull-time night position,this could be the opportunity for you! Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places. As a nurse on6 Tower at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, you will care for a mix of medical/surgical patients and those requiring cardiac monitoring. Patients typically on tele are those being evaluated for syncope, GI hemorrhage, electrolyte imbalances, and those atrisk for life-threatening dysrhythmias.
Our team is dedicated toyou, just as much as we are to our patients! Join us today for benefits that kick in day one, tuition reimbursement, continuing career development, and much more!
What SPHP will offer you:
What you will do:
Quality of Life:Where career opportunities and quality of life converge.
Advancement:Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life:Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules.
What you will need:
- Ensures quality nursing care is rendered to all patients in accordance with the New York Nurse Practice Act, National Standards of Practice, and Nursing and Clinical Service standards of care and practice.
- Utilizing the Nursing Process, plans, directs and supervises the care of patients in addition to being involved in the provision of direct care of patients and families.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Current and valid NYS RN license (or plan to obtain if recent/future graduate)
- ASN/BSN from an accredited nursing program
- BLS Certification
- Effective verbal and written communication
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.