RF Engineer-Wireless- Consumer Devices THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS OFFERED
If you are a RF Engineer-Wireless- Consumer Devices with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Cellular RF HW(e.g. LTE) and radio co-existence design and validation
- RF Schematic, layout design.
- RF tuning and optimization.
- Perform multi-radio coexistence mitigation (including RF link budget planning and issue debugging).
- Perform simulations for RF design and desense mitigation (3D EM e.g. Ansys and circuit-level simulations e.g. ADS).
- Performance conducted RF testing e.g. CMWRun and radiated OTA testing
- Characterize and debug Cellular RF design, Coexistence issues to meet requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure meeting the specs at the component, board, and system level.
- Drive factory proto build and debug factory issues.
- Take the product through concept, development, compliance testing, operator testing, to mass production
What You Need for this Position - RF Engineer
- Consumer Devices
- Radio Frequency
- radio co-existence design
- radio co-existence
- radio co-existence validation
What's In It for You Salary: $150-$250K
- Vacation/ PTO
- Relocation Assitance
So, if you are a RF Engineer-Wireless- Consumer Devices with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.