Reward Partner - Executive Reward
Location: Cambridge, UK / Gaithersburg, US / Boston, US
Competitive salary and rewards package
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you'll develop beyond what you thought possible. Every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every single day.
You may not feel you're at the frontline of research but your role in changing patients' lives is critical. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As a team we take responsibility for all aspects of Total Reward for our Senior Executive Team and our Vice President population, working in partnership with the broader R&I CoE to provide a seamless customer experience for our senior leaders. Working with Finance and Company Secretary, we are accountable for ensuring that the global approach to performance aligns reward with the delivery of our strategy and supporting the Remuneration Committee. A dynamic and exciting team to be part of, with our contribution spanning all areas of reward and all stages of the employee life cycle, working so that together, we create rewarding experiences that inspire growth.
You will provide total reward consultancy for the executive population, using analytical insights to identify globally relevant solutions, participating in local, regional or global project teams to deliver Reward & Inclusion Centre of Expertise (R&I CoE) and AZ objectives.
Operating within the AZ global reward framework, you would work across the R&I team to provide a seamless partnering service. You will provide mentorship and development support to less experienced team members/Human Resources Business Partner/Managers as well as prepare and deliver insight to stakeholders in a wide range of forms.
- Implements AZ's total reward philosophy across the executive population through the development and deployment of reward interventions
- Able to partner, educate, communicate, advise and influence by crafting compelling stories and engaging internal and external stakeholders on total reward
- Working in partnership with other colleagues in R&I (e.g. Global Mobility, Reward Partnering, LTI Administration) develops reward solutions for enterprise challenges
- Leads delivery in multi-disciplinary projects, for example total reward analysis, annual TDC analysis, gender pay analysis, CEO pay ratio, employee segmentation
- Contribute analytical insights to papers for the Remuneration Committee and may contribute to their drafting
- May be accountable for managing reward programmes, ensuring alignment with reward global policies, enterprise objectives, continually identifying areas for change to enhance impact
- You may contribute to the development of global AZ reward policies, processes, providing input into how to deliver upon the reward value proposition (RVP)
- Continually develops understanding of external reward environment, including changes in legal, regulatory and best practice approaches in order to inform the development of appropriate reward solutions for AZ
- Supports capability building across the R&I CoE to enable delivery of the RVP
- Educated to Degree Level
- Significant experience in reward management and delivery
- Cross-geography reward experience and knowledge
- Has led projects relating to the formulation, development and implementation of future reward policy
- Demonstrates a high level of interactive communication experience
- Through prior delivery can demonstrate creative thinking and innovation
- Demonstrable ability to investigate and understand complex technical matters quickly
- Understands enterprise drivers and implications for total reward and recognition culture
- Formal Reward Postgraduate Qualification
- Benefits management and delivery experience
- Is confident and proactive in the adoption of new/innovative digital tools to foster simplification, to share evidence and findings using digital methods
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and spark your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We're on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.So, what's next?
Where can I find out more?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours
Our Social Media,
- Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn - LinkedIn
- Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook - Facebook
- Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram - Instagram
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.