Looking for something with variety? Join Driveline's team of master merchandisers! If you're looking to create your own schedule and pick up hours on your own time, Driveline is also hiring for flexible, surge retail merchandisers across the nation.
Driveline offers opportunities to enroll in a variety of benefits after just 91 days of employment. Benefit programs are subject to eligibility and include programs like:
- Prescription drug discounts
- Dental and vision insurance
- Rain Instant Pay
- Employee discounts
- 401K program (waiting period applies)
- Health insurance (waiting period and eligibility criteria apply)
- Competitive wages
- On the job and virtual training
- Opportunities for advancement
What You'll Do
Master Merchandisers will work with a set of retailers on a variety of projects within an assigned territory. Some tasks include:
- Setting up new retail displays and fixtures
- Use provided instructions to place or update product and shelves to new layouts
- Stock products, install marketing materials, and place pricing and shelf labels
- Audit Inventory, Signage, Displays, or Product Placement
- Assist managers with occasionally training new personnel or leading small teams
- Ongoing service of key accounts and more!
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
1 - 2 years of retail merchandising or retail experience a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job has expired.
Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and bend/stoop/stand for more than 45 minutes
Access to reliable transportation
Computer and Internet access